MIA numbers: 327
Need more information, advice or assistance?
Get near instant results in your own personalised clients area. Your own dedicated migration consultant will be online to guide, assist and respond to all your questions
1. Register Online
2. Activate your account
3. Submit your information for a FREE visa appraisal
4. Submit your data for a detailed Migration Assessment
5. Use eConsult for fast, detailed replies to all your questions.
MARA Registered Migration Agents and Solicitors
Skilled GSM migration - business owners - spouse & family visas - the EOI process - skills assessments - speak with a real person, not a computer assessment:
Register now to enter your own personal Client Area and get assessed
Register into your Client Area. Watch for the email notification sent back to you. Log back in to your Client Area, post a message in your 'online communication' section and your own assigned consultant will reply within 24 hours, and go through the options in detail, personally and specifically for your situation - at no cost.
1) Register online with us. In a streamlined process, you will enter your initial personal and work/life details.
2) You will then be in your own personal Client Area. You can send us further messages in the 'Communicate with ASA'-> 'online communication' area, submit further details, upload your CV in 'upload documents & information', and more.
3) One of our highly experienced consultants (all of us have at least 6 years Australian migration experience) will personally contact with you.
4) We will then go through your options with you, and exchange further details and information.
5) Your consultant will then compile and send your assessment report - details about the visa type, cost break-down, and what ASA does for you.
6) Just let us know what further information you need - what questions you have, and what details you want more explanation on.
7) We will go through everything with you clearly and patiently - every question is welcomed !
8) When ready to begin with us, we will explain the process and next steps.
SO REGISTER NOW !
We are here to assist, however is best for you: -
* Register online - then send us a message in your own Client Area and we will reply immediately and can call you back at any time.
* Meet us in person - at our Personal Migration Consultations.
* Speak to us on the phone
" NOT JUST A VISA ! "
Using ASA for your move to Australia is NOT only about the visa application. We do assist with every aspect of the entire application, as a registered migration agency - but in the full service, we go the extra mile. Appointing ASA as your migration agents for your visa application also gives you un-ending relocation guidance, advice and support.
With a combined migration experience of 150 years, since 1995 we have helped over tens of thousands of families migrate - with an industry-leading 99.98% success record.
REGISTER for your migration appraisal: -
Our appraisals and assessment reports are composed by your own personal consultant - they are NOT computer-generated! They are comprehensive and detailed, and guide on the actual visa process, the application specifices and a complete cost break-down of each aspect - NOT only our fees, but all those that will be required during the process. Our clients appreciate this open and upfront approach.
Many other companies will simply give you a points test, and tell you "congratulations for passing the first stage!". This is mis-leading as a migration company does not decide your skill assessment - the first stage is with the assessing authority directly. Therefore there is no need to pay high amounts for this. At ASA, we will give you the options upfront, and explained personally by your own assigned migration consultant.
- Do you meet the criteria for an Australian visa ?
- Free Australian visa eligibility appraisal compiled by your personal Australian visa consultant.
- Register now, and log into your Australian visa application management area to receive your personal Australian migration and visa report (reviewed and compiled by a professional consultant)
- Talk to us !
- Your Australian visa consultant is available for face to face or by phone consultations
- Do it right the first time. Meet with the leading Australian migration professionals.
- Available in the UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa and other countries as per regular scheduled trips by the ASA team.
- Tradespersons, graduates with work experience, senior managers and professionals are in demand.
- 120 000 + visas available for the current year
- Our skills team specialise in trades, IT, management, nursing, engineering and professional occupations.
ASA Online services includeeConsult ! Fast, effective and efficient Australian Migration advice and visa assistance
- Need visa advice only, or clarification of requirements or DIAC questions ? No idea what to do? Medical concerns? Australian employment prospects, cost of living questions, Australian visa requirements or Australian graduate skilled visa questions ?
- IELTS questions? Can you work in Australia? need a work permit or visa for Australia ? Whatever the question, we have a friendly visa expert online right now to respond to your every question.
- Speak with an Australian visa & migration expert live, or post your question for a detailed and comprehensive reply within 24 hours.
- Register now (free registration) to access eConsult - using the latest technology to effectively answer all your Australian visa and immigration questions.
- Register to access eDocuments - a comprehensive selection of all Australian immigration application forms, documents, ASA guides, checklists, "how to" documents, immigration hints & tips, eBooks and detailed skills visa occupations assessment guides and instructions.
- In store now: Resume examples, Resume/CV assistants, employment reference guides, How to guides for CDR's, RPL's and more.
- Get a free Australian visa appraisal
- Update your information pertaining to your application for an Australian visa
- Request a comprehensive Australian immigration assessment
- Access the premier online Australia Immigration service - eConsult
- Access ASA's Australian migration - registered members only - resources and information
- Follow the progress of your Australian visa application
- Access your personal Australian migration plan and detailed Australian immigration assessment report
- Access and download all your Australian visa application forms, guides and checklists
The ASA Group provides personal Australian Immigration service to clients located in all parts of the world. If you want to live in Australia, or you need an Australian work permit, the ASA group can assist you instantly. ASA group companies are staffed by expert, dedicated local partners - highly skilled professional teams dedicated to ensuring only the best service and support for our clients. ASA, Australia's leading immigration and Australian migration agents.
The ASA group offers near instant support and assistance for applicants seeking Australian visas. Whether you want to immigrate to Australia, need emigration advice, or whether you are busy looking at options for migration to Australia - all the details you need for visa applications, doing an application online, or getting the correct Australian immigration forms can be found here. We have specialised units to assist applicants for all Australian visa classes and categories.
ASA processes the following Australian visa classes:
Australian skilled visa, Australian linked, Australian family sponsored, New state sponsored regional skilled visas, Skilled regional visas, Australian graduate skilled visas, Australian designated skilled and graduate skilled, RSMS, Australian SS Visas, Australian SRS visas, Regional visa for Australia, Business owner (provisional & residence) visas, Senior executive (provisional) visas, Investor (investment) provisional & residence visas, Business talent (migrant) visas, Established business (residence) visas, Student visas, Business sponsorships, Employer nominated scheme visas (ENS) - residence, Working holiday visa, Work and holiday visa, Family visas, Parent & Contributory parent visas, Prospective marriage, Spouse and Interdependency visas (same sex visas) - De-facto visas, Child & Dependent Child visas, Remaining relative visas, Australian visitors visa, Tourist visa, 456 - Business short stay visa, 457 - Temporary business (long stay) visa, Distinguished talent visa, Professional development visa, Investor retirement visa, Australian work permits, Bridging Visas, Five year resident return visa. We also process occupations assessments: TRA, VETASSESS, IEA CDR's, ACS RPLs etc... and all MRT and review cases.
ASA's team have exceptional experience in dealing with immigration and visa applications lodged with the department of immigration (DIAC), as well as with the various skills assessment authorities.
ASA Australia Immigration Site Map
terms and conditions updated June 2012