A Migration Lawyer is available
to assist you - Register now
Australian Immigration Law Services
Visa Solutions's Board Registered Legal Practitioners offer a full range of smarter and more cost effective Australian migration law services
Visa Solutions LLC is a dynamic law firm working exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality law. Visa Solutions LLC is unique for they have developed expertise in representing business and corporations in their immigration needs, as well as representing individuals and families in the full spectrum of business and family immigration, immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing (internationally) naturalization, deportation defense, as well as in tribunal and court actions.
Our goal is to guide and provide a seamless environment between client and attorney throughout the immigration process. We offer an open, accessible law firm, willing to represent your interests ethically, zealously and expeditiously.
Our professional consultants are available to assist with skilled visa applications, business visa application, family stream applications including spouse / partner and parent migration, employer nominated applications and the full range of skills assessments and state sponsorships
Register for free - our Migration Team can assist you with any Migration related matter and provide solutions for difficult cases
Australian Skills Visas
- Free Australian visa eligibility report compiled by your pconsultant
- Including Points test, IELTS and English test advice, Skills assessment advice, state sponsored and skilled independent visas
Partner and spouse visa options
- Married, engaged or in a de facto relationship (including same sex realtionships) with an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Our consultants will assist to ensure rapid and effortless processing of your application
Want to invest in Australia or establish or conduct business in Australia ?
- Business owners (or part owners) and investors may qualify for an Australian business skills visa
Student visas, employer sponsored, parents, remaining relatives, visitors, WHV, graduate skilled, MRT cases, retirement options and more
- Our team or experts are available to assist you with all categories of Australian visas.
Online advice and assistance available by professional Migration Law Consultants
eConsult ! Fast, effective and efficient Australian Migration advice and visa assistance
Have a question or need advice, clarification or a professional review of your situation ? No idea what to do? Medical concerns? Australian employment prospects, stuck on a skills assessment or had an application refused, Australian visa requirements or Australian graduate skilled visa questions ?
IELTS questions? Can you work in Australia? need a work permit or visa for Australia ? Whatever the question, we have a friendly visa expert online right now to respond to your every question.
- Speak with an Australian visa and migration expert live, or post your question for a detailed and comprehensive reply within 24 hours.
- Register now (free registration) to access eConsult - qualified migration law consultants are available to effectively answer all your Australian visa and immigration questions.
- Register to access eDocuments - a comprehensive selection of all Australian immigration application forms, documents, detailed guides, checklists, "how to" documents, immigration hints & tips, eBooks and detailed skills visa occupations assessment guides and instructions.
- In store now: Resume examples, Resume/CV assistants, employment reference guides, How to guides for CDR's, RPL's and more.
- Update your information pertaining to your application for an Australian visa
- Request a comprehensive Australian immigration assessment
- Access the premier online Australia Immigration service - eConsult
- Access Australian migration - registered members only - resources and information
- Follow the progress of your Australian visa application
- Access your personal Australian migration plan and detailed Australian immigration assessment report
- Access and download all your Australian visa application forms, guides and checklists
We provide personal Australian Immigration service to clients located in all parts of the world. If you want to live in Australia, or you need an Australian work permit, we can assist you instantly.
We offer near instant support and assistance for applicants seeking Australian visas. Whether you want to immigrate to Australia, need emigration advice, or whether you are busy looking at options for migration to Australia - all the details you need for visa applications, doing an application online, or getting the correct Australian immigration forms can be found here. We have specialised units to assist applicants for all Australian visa classes and categories.
We processes the following Australian visa classes:
Australian skilled visa, Australian linked, Australian family sponsored, New state sponsored regional skilled visas, Skilled regional visas, Australian graduate skilled visas, Australian designated skilled and graduate skilled, RSMS, Australian SS Visas, Australian SRS visas, Regional visa for Australia, Business owner (provisional & residence) visas, Senior executive (provisional) visas, Investor (investment) provisional & residence visas, Business talent (migrant) visas, Established business (residence) visas, Student visas, Business sponsorships, Employer nominated scheme visas (ENS) - residence, Working holiday visa, Work and holiday visa, Family visas, Parent & Contributory parent visas, Prospective marriage, Spouse and Interdependency visas (same sex visas) - De-facto visas, Child & Dependent Child visas, Remaining relative visas, Australian visitors visa, Tourist visa, 456 - Business short stay visa, 457 - Temporary business (long stay) visa, Distinguished talent visa, Professional development visa, Investor retirement visa, Australian work permits, Bridging Visas, Five year resident return visa. We also process occupations assessments: TRA, VETASSESS, IEA CDR's, ACS RPLs etc... and all MRT and review cases.
Our team have exceptional experience in dealing with immigration and visa applications lodged with the department of immigration as well as with the various skills assessment authorities.